Product Price :Get Latest Price
This Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity Tester
provided by us, is used for the purpose of determining time interval between the starting of a pulse generated at the transmitting transducer and its arrival at the receiving transducer. Manufactured in compliance with international standards, the standard of this product is always maintained. The raw materials used in its manufacturing, makes this product quite strong and durable and in turn making it highly demanded.
- Time Measurement Ranges: 000.0 to 999.9 Microseconds & 0000 to 9999 Microseconds
- Time Base:10mhz Quartz.
- Measurable Path Length: Up to 5 Meters in Acceptable Quantity Of
- Frequency of Transducers: 150 Khz (Nominal)
- Display Type: 4 Digit 7 Segment Liquid Crystal Display
- B.pulse Repetition Rate Select: 3 Prr & 10 Prr.
- Electric Power Source: internal 12 vdc
- Rechargeable Battery Orexternal: 12vdc Supply or 230vac, 50 Hz Mains Supply (110 Vac Supply Can Be Provided Instead of 230vac on Request.)
- Power Consumption:7 Watts.
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50 °c.
- Frequency: 150 Khz
- Temperature Range: 0 to 50 °c.
- Voltage: 230V